2-3lbs of steak, cut into 1"-2" cubes
1/2 Pineapple, cut into 1" cubes
1 Red Pepper, cut into 1" squares
1/4 Cup Soya Sauce
2 TB Sesame Oil
3 TB Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp grated ginger
1 tsp minced garlic (2-3 cloves)
1 TB Brown sugar
1) Slice your steak into 1"-2" cubes. Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Place the steak a plastic bag (or glass dish) and pour in the marinade. Let it sit for at least 2 hours, but overnight would be even better. At this point you could freeze the steak for a future meal or throw it in a cooler to take to the lake for a semi-prepped BBQ meal.
3) Soak your wooden BBQ skewers in water
4) Chop your pineapple and red pepper into 1" chunks.
5) Assemble the skewers with 4 large chunks of steak on each (4-6oz), 2 chunks of pineapple, and alternating slices of red pepper in between. The two chunks of pineapple are just enough to add a touch of sweetness but not enough to ruin your keto diet.
6) Grill over medium heat for 3-4 min per side